May 12, 2008

Sneak Peek - red birdMobiles!
It is almost time to head up to the National Stationery Show in New York. Here's a little preview for you from one of my newest collections to be launched at the Stationery Show. Mobiles! Paper never felt so fun! Once the warm weather and sunshine hit, we all find our minds wandering, wishing we were "playing" outside. Now you can bring a little of the outside in with you! Hang these birds anywhere... at home, at work, from a chandelier, or your desk lamp! A wonderful way to brighten any room, desk, or window.

2 comments:

HKpowers said...

I love the mobiles! I'm so upset I didn't take a photo of us together at the booth! It was great to see you and the booth looked wonderful. I hope it was very successful~

MagnoliaMoonlight.com said...

Thanks Heather for coming by!