April 20, 2009

Spring Bada-Bing
We had a great time this weekend at the 4th annual Spring Bada-Bing in Richmond! It was a beautiful day and there was a great turn out with crowds rushing the doors at 11am for the free schwag bags! The show was put together by the Richmond Craft Mafia and they did a spectacular job! I released some of my new prints and a few invitations at this show. It was a little test run for me to see how people reacted to them. I am thrilled to say that they received rave reviews and I sold out of almost all the prints I brought. YAY! I will begin posting them in my shop this week - so be on the lookout! If you want to be first to know when I release my new spring line than you can sign up for the Magnolia Moonlight e-newsletter ! Here are a few more pics:


No comments: